100% Compliance Guaranteed


Saskatchewan Energy & Resources

The Province of Saskatchewan owns 25.3 million hectares of petroleum and natural gas rights in the surveyed area of the province.  This represents about 78% of the total petroleum and natural gas rights in the province.  The remaining 22% of the rights are owned by individuals, companies, First Nation bands and the Federal Government.

Eclipse complies with the legislated mandate for the responsible development of the province’s oil and gas resources is set out in the following:

Relevant acts and regulations Eclipse will consult on include but are not limited to:]

Download the Saskatchewan Energy and Resources Site