Oil & Gas Commission (OGC)
Eclipse has been executing projects in northern British Columbia for several years and is well versed in the requirements of the Oil and Gas Commission (OGC) and Ministry of Environment.
Eclipse is completely up to date on all OGC Pipeline & Facilities regulatory and compliance requirements .
In addition, Eclipse was involved in OGRII – the Oil & Gas Regulatory Improvement Initiative, which the OGC Committee set up to improve and streamline the overall regulatory process in British Columbia.
Relevant regulations Eclipse will consult on include:
- BC Oil & Gas Commission (OGC)
- BC Ministry of Environment (MOE)
- Drilling & Production Regulation
- Inspection & Compliance Operations Manual
- Pipeline Regulation
- Public Involvement Guideline
- Oil and Gas Activity Application Manual
- Oil Gas Activity Operations Manual
- Permit Operations and Administration Manual
- General Development Permit Guide
- Environmental Protection and Management Guideline
- Measurement Guideline for Upstream Oil and Gas Operations
- Landowners Resources
- Planning & Construction Guide
- Pipeline-Associated Watercourse Crossings Manual